KEITH'S ONE-ON-ONE ONLINE COACHING
STOCKS< FUTURES BITCOIN< FOREX
Did You Know?
Even the best of us need some individual coaching every once in a while. Whether you have questions about refining your technical analysis skills; Advanced entry and exit techniques or other topics; Learning how to read volume along with price action within the charts; Reading the charts properly to understand stock behavior; Choosing the right stocks based on your personal risk tolerance and risk levels… Keith is here to help! Keith offers online Zoom/Phone Consultations. Ready for Coaching on the Stock Market, Futures, Bitcoin, and the likes or what’s BEST FOR YOU in Investing?
WE HAVE other packages TOO!
CHECK OUT OUR FULL CATALOGUE OF PLANS THAT WE OFFER!
OVER 5 weeks
OVER 3 weeks
What is Included
Meet The Trader
I Am Keith Brian.
I have a Burning Desire to Teach Investing, Trading to Help People get Competent in the Financial Markets. Teach Ways To Take Money Out of the Financial Market Consistently, with managing Risk to Reward, I have over 20 Years of Experience as A Professional Trader for Firms in Nyc, La, FI. as a Prop Trader in Most Markets. Investing Short Term of DayTrading. Stocks To Bitcoin.
One to One Mentorship
HERE ARE OTHER packages !
Just $6.55 per minute
AT YOUR PACE
Just $175 per session
AT YOUR PACE
Just $199 per session
Most frequent questions and answers
Here are Many of the Topic Examples. If you have a topic that is not listed, you can reach out and we can Cover it Further.
- Strategy Topics
- Basics of getting started in investing or trading
- Personal Different strategies and systems for trading stocks, futures, BTC.
- Choosing the right stocks based on your personal risk tolerance and risk levels
- Managing your trading account or portfolio
- Setting up a plan to invest or actively trade for retirement
- Tech Analysis
- Basics of technical analysis
- Reading the charts properly to understand stock behavior
- Learning how to read volume along with price action within the charts
- Understanding of various indicators and how to use them within your analysis